Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
On the shore of Lubec Narrows, the channel between Lubec and Campobello Island, burning of debris cleared the area in preparation for bridge construction.
About This Item
- Title: Building demolition, Lubec, ca. 1960
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.4 cm x 9.7 cm
- Local Code: Bridge 3 jpg
- Collection: Bernard Ross
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridge construction--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridge construction--Maine--Lubec
- Bridges--Canada--New Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.