Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
This is a full front view of the Kotzschmar Memorial Organ new console installed by the Austin Organ Company in 2000. The organ is on the stage of Merrill Auditorium in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Kotzschmar Memorial Organ, Portland, 2000
- Creation Date: 2000
- Subject Date: 2000
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 15 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kotzschmar Memorial Organ--Photographs
- Merrill Auditorium (Portland, Me.)--Interiors
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.