Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
Fred Truner and Dave Morris are in their dories. The dory in front has tubs used in trawling and the dory in the back has a lobster trap.
About This Item
- Title: Two men in dories, Swan's Island, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 36 cm
- Local Code: 2010.3.032
- Collection: Islanders at Work
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishing--Maine--Swan's Island
- Dories--Maine--Swan's Island
- Lobstering--Maine--Swan's Island
- Fishers--Maine--Swan's Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.