Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
Walter Stinson, Ken Turner, Vernard Stinson, Wilson Burns, and Sheldon Carlson stood by wooden lobster traps and discussed the days haul of lobsters in 1950.
About This Item
- Title: Five men discussing the lobster haul of the day, Swan's Island, 1950
- Creation Date: 1950
- Subject Date: 1950
- Location: Swan's Island, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 30 cm
- Local Code: 209-1-020-HR
- Collection: Islanders at Work
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishermen--Maine--Swan's Island
- Lobster fisheries--Maine
- Lobster fishers--Maine--Swan's Island
- Lobster traps--Maine--Swan's Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.