Contributed by Eliot Baha'i Archives
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Visitors arriving in Eliot, Maine to attend programs at Green Acre often arrived by train at this station.
About This Item
- Title: Atlantic Shoreline Junction at Rosemary, Eliot train depot, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Eliot, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Atlantic Shoreline Railroad
- Baha'i Faith--History
- Green Acre Baha'i School--History
- Train stations
For more information about this item, contact:Eliot Baha'i Archives
657 Goodwin Rd., Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.