Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These buildings represent part of the granite industry on Deer Isle in Maine. At this period of time, Maine granite was used in many buildings around the New England region.
About This Item
- Title: Ryan-Parker Construction
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Deer Isle
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 90, Box 17/7
- Collection: Benjamin Lake Noyes Deer Isle genealogical records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Deer Isle (Me.)--Photographs
- Granite industry and trade--Maine--Deer Isle--Photographs
- Quarries and quarrying
- Rock excavation
- Ryan-Parker Construction Co. (Deer Isle, Me.)--Photographs
- Stone industry and trade
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.