Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Looking northerly along lower Main Street from below the railroad crossing toward the village. The building on the left is the Franklin House, a boarding house operated by Walter and Louise Jones.
About This Item
- Title: Lower Main Street looking toward the village, Strong, ca. 1910
- Creator: Charles Burton Richardson
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: ED.01.140.117
- Collection: C. B. Richardson Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.