Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
The Lubec Memorial Plaque Honor Roll was erected at Monument Lot Park soon after World War II ended. To its left is the Civil War statue and memorial. The old Merchants Hotel, once the American Hotel, is visible on the far left across Pleasant Street.
About This Item
- Title: Veterans Memorial, Lubec, ca. 1948
- Creator: Artvue Post Card Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1948
- Subject Date: circa 1948
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.7 cm x 13.9 cm
- Local Code: 514 jpg
- Collection: Tom Dean
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945--Monuments
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Monuments
- United States. Army.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Monuments
- Monuments & memorials--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.