Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This car is shown as part of the Bangor Railway & Electric Co. on the Old Town Line. The reverse of this photograph states that it was formerly the Bangor, Orono & Old Town Railway line and that the car was produced by the J.G. Brill Co. in 1902-1903.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Railway & Electric Co. No. 76, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Bangor folder 46
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Railway & Electric Co. (Me.)--Employees--Photographs
- Bangor, Orono & Old Town Railway (Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.