Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 6010
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This handcar is outside the station at Onawa. The line was owned by the Canadian Pacific Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Canadian Pacific Railroad at Onawa, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Onawa, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Onawa
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad employees--Maine--Onawa
- Canadian American Railroad--Onawa (Me.)--Photographs
- Railroad handcars--Maine--Onawa
- Railroad stations--Maine--Onawa
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.