Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
The class of 1914 was the first group to graduate from the Home Economics program at Farmington State Normal School.
Students from that class are shown here with faculty member Marion Ricker, having a graduation picnic on Powder House Hill, Farmington, on June 6, 1914.
About This Item
- Title: Home Economics picnic, Farmington State Normal School, 1914
- Creator: Norton, Flora
- Creation Date: 1914-06-06
- Subject Date: 1914-06-06
- Local Name: Powder House Hill
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.75 cm x 11.5 cm
- Local Code: Scrapbook Collection (Thelma "Jerry" Lawrence)
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- Home economics--Maine--Farmington
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington--History
- Luce, Elgiva B.
- Means, Elsie G.
- Penley, Herberta A.
- Thompson, Lucy L.
- Skinner, Eula M.
- Ricker, Marion C.
- Class of 1914
- Farmington State Normal School
- Farmington State Teachers College
- Home Ec
- Home Economics
- Powder House Hill
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.