Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"The above is a description of a lot of land owned by Mr. William Patten, the line 'A' is Mr. James Henry's SE corner..." This is one of the collection of maps produced for the Pejepscot Proprietors.
About This Item
- Title: William Patten's land, Topsham, 1770
- Creator: John Merrill
- Creation Date: 1770-05-28
- Subject Date: 1770-05-28
- Location: Topsham, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 47
- Collection: Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cathance River (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land companies
- Land grants
- Land settlement
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Pejepscot Proprietors
- Real property
- Topsham (Me.)--Maps, manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.