Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Charles B. Richardson, right, with his wife Clara, next to him, daughter Helen, left, and son Jacob, sitting on the floor, enjoy some relaxation at this rustic fishing camp. Note the fly-rods leaning on the camp at left.
About This Item
- Title: Richardson family, ca. 1896
- Creator: Richardson, Charles Burton
- Creation Date: circa 1896
- Subject Date: circa 1896
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: ED.01.140.079
- Collection: C. B. Richardson Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Vacation homes--Maine--Franklin County
- Fishing & hunting gear
- Richardson, Charles Burton
- Richardson, Clara B. Stinchfield
- Richardson, Thayas Helen
- Richardson, Jacob Hammond
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.