Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This engine was built by the Portland Company, shop #536, and delivered on August 20, 1884 at 3 p.m.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Railroad's engine #114, 1884
- Creation Date: 1884-08-30
- Subject Date: 1884-08-20
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Albumen print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 41 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 33-38
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Railroad--Photographs
- Railroad locomotive industry--Maine--Portland
- Railroad locomotives--United States--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.