Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Built by the Rhode Island Loco. Works, this engine was photographed at the Portland Company's railroad yards in Portland, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Railroad's engine #19
- Creator: King, Marquis F.
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Albumen print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 40 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 33-36
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Railroad--Photographs
- Railroad employees--Photographs
- Railroad locomotive industry--Maine--Portland
- Railroad locomotive industry--Rhode Island
- Railroad locomotives--Maine
- Rhode Island Loco. Works
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.