Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Three orphan boys from the Good Will Farm in Hinckley cut ice on the Kennebec River.
About This Item
- Title: Ice cutting, Fairfield, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 12.2 cm
- Local Code: 2009.007.015
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Ice industry--Maine--Fairfield
- Good Will Hinckley (Fairfield, Me.)--Social aspects
- Kennebec River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.