Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Thomas E. Dunn, along with Charles B., Robert R. and John W.G. Dunn, Ben, Grouse and Foxie the dogs, visited Ragged and Moosehead Lakes for a hunting and fishing expedition August-September 1895.
About This Item
- Title: Tom and his buck from Little Blackberry Pond, 1895
- Creator: John W. Dunn
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Location: Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v.4
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Ragged Lake (Me.)--Photographs
- Deer Hunting--Maine--Moosehead Lake
- Moosehead Lake (Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.