Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
John W.G. Dunn of Pennsylvania took this photograph of the steamer Henry M at Lily Bay on Moosehead Lake. Dunn visited the area every year to hunt and fish and photograph the Maine woods.
About This Item
- Title: Steamer Henry M, Lily Bay, Moosehead Lake, 1893
- Creator: John W. Dunn
- Creation Date: 1893
- Subject Date: 1893
- Location: Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, v.2
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Henry M (Ship)--Photographs
- Moosehead Lake (Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.