Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 5876
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maine Guide Henry Tremblay had a permanent hunting camp on Ragged Lake, Maine. Pictured are Henry, Oscar Mitchell and George Cripps.
About This Item
- Title: Tremblay Camp, Ragged Lake, 1901
- Creator: John W. Dunn
- Creation Date: 1901
- Subject Date: 1901
- Location: Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, vol. 5
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.