Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 58650
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 46 Irving Street in Deering, Portland, was owned by Dora E. Flood in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 46 Irving Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering
- 1924 Owner: Dora E. Flood
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 129B Lot 10 Book 44 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.