Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Aerial view of the Maine Central Railroad yard in Waterville, probably in the 1970s. The Kennebec River is in the background. The image shows boxcars and pulpwood cars.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Central Railroad, Waterville, ca. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Trains--Stations--Wrecks
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine Central Railroad (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
- Waterville (Me.)--Aerial views
- Waterville (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.