Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The foundation work for the construction of the Grand Trunk Railroad's grain elevator is shown here, along Portland's waterfront.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Railroad Grain Elevator, Portland, 1901
- Creator: Coffin, Carl C.
- Creation Date: 1901
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Portland--Railroads--Grand Trunk
- Collection: Carl C. Coffin glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grain elevators--Maine--Portland
- Grand Trunk Railroad--Facilities
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.