Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
School at 85-91 High Street (ext) in West End, Portland, was owned by St. Elizabeth Orphan Asylum in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 101-113 Pleasant Street.
About This Item
- Address: 85-91 High Street (ext), Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: St. Elizabeth Orphan Asylum
- Use: School
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 39G Lot 9 Book 42 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.