Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 5787
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Grand Trunk Railroad terminal was abandoned in 1894 and torn down in 1902. A new terminal was built on India Street in 1903 to take its place.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Railroad terminal destruction, ca. 1894
- Creator: H. A. Morton
- Creation Date: circa 1894
- Subject Date: circa 1894
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photograph, jpg
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Trains--Stations--Wrecks
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Trunk Railroad (Me.)--Photographs
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.