Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland's first fire boat, Engine No. 7, built in 1905. It is shown at the Grand Trunk Railroad docking and loading facilities on the Portland waterfront. The grain elevator is shown in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Fire Boat, ca. 1905
- Creator: H. A. Morton
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Portland--Railroads--Trains--Stations--Wrecks
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Trunk Railroad (Me.)--Photographs
- Docks & wharves--Maine--Portland
- Railroad facilities--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.