Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View from the Courthouse in Auburn. The Dirigo Temperance Association building is in the foreground.
About This Item
- Title: Lewiston as seen from Auburn, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Auburn
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Auburn
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Cities and towns--Maine--Auburn--Stereographs
- Dirigo Temperence Association (Auburn, Me.)--Stereographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.