Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is one of a set of stereographs entitled "State of Maine- Lewiston and Neighborhood, No. 48." It shows Moses Crafts & Co. shoe factory on Spring Street in Auburn.
About This Item
- Title: Moses Crafts & Co. shoe factory, Auburn, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Auburn, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Auburn
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Moses Crafts & Co.--Stereographs
- Shoe industry--Maine--Auburn--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.