Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The ship the Oakey Alexander ran aground off Cape Elizabeth in 1947.
About This Item
- Title: 'Oakey Alexander' aground off Cape Elizabeth, 1947
- Creation Date: 1947
- Subject Date: 1947
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Cape Elizabeth--Shipwrecks--Lighthouses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Shipwrecks--Maine--Cape Elizabeth--Photographs
- Oakey Alexander (Ship)--Photographs
- Marine accidents--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Storms--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.