Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This photograph shows Portland Head Light at Cape Elizabeth during the hurricane of September 21, 1938.
The photo was taken by Paul McIntire Jr.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Head Light, 1938
- Creator: McIntire, Jr., Paul
- Creation Date: 1938-09-21
- Subject Date: 1938-09-21
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Cape Elizabeth--Lighthouses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lighthouses--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Portland Head Light (Me.)
- Storms--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.