Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two fishing buddies display the fruits of their afternoon recreation. Valley Brook, a tributary of Sandy River, was easily accessible to the townspeople and supplied many a skillet with brook trout.
About This Item
- Title: A few trout from Valley Brook, Strong, ca. 1905
- Creator: Charles Burton Richardson
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: ED.01.140.081
- Collection: C. B. Richardson Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.