Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stereographs, popular in the late 1800s and early 1900s, were viewed through a machine which created a three dimensional image. This view of Bangor shows a railroad bridge.
About This Item
- Title: Views of Bangor and vicinity, ca. 1900
- Creator: Weston, F. C.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Bangor
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor (Me.)--Stereographs
- Cities and towns--Maine--Bangor--Stereographs
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Bangor--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.