Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This stereograph shows the city of Augusta in the background across the railroad bridge over the Kennebec River.
Stereographs were created to use with a viewer that would make the scene in the photograph appear in 3-D.
About This Item
- Title: Augusta, ca. 1890
- Creator: Morse, A. E.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Augusta
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Augusta (Me.)--Stereographs
- Cities and towns--Maine--Augusta
- Cityscape prints--Maine--Augusta
- Kennebec River (Me.)--Stereographs
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Augusta--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.