Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This shoe company was located at 541 Congress St. in Portland, Maine ca. 1912.
About This Item
- Title: Palmer and Palmer Shoe Company, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1923/35
- Collection: Photographs of Portland, Maine, businesses
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business districts--Maine--Portland
- Congress St. (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Palmer and Palmer Shoe Co. (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Shoe stores--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.