Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Worumbo Mills along the Androscoggin River in Lisbon Falls was well known for its fine woolen cloth.
About This Item
- Title: Worumbo Mills, Lisbon Falls, ca. 1882
- Creation Date: circa 1882
- Subject Date: circa 1882
- Town: Lisbon Falls
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Card photograph
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Lisbon Falls
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
- Wool industry--Maine--Lisbon Falls--Photographs
- Worumbo Mill (Me.)--Photographs
- Textile industry--Maine--Lisbon Falls
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.