Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Nonesuch Farm operation was run by both the Plummer and Libby families over the years. At the time of this photograph, circa 1900, Ebenezer Scott Libby was running the farm.
About This Item
- Title: Ebenezer Libby Homestead, Scarborough, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Scarborough
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 31 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1032, Box 3/3
- Collection: Family papers of the Plummer and Libby families of Portland and Scarborough
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.