Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
White beach at Hills Beach, Biddeford, circa 1915. A little girl is poking at the sand and waves while a gentleman rests in the sand by the big rock to the left. Various cottages are visible along the rocks in the background.
About This Item
- Title: White beach at Hills Beach, Biddeford, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Carr V.4. #719a
- Collection: Richard N. Carr Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.