Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Sunset Entrance to the Continental Trail on the campus of Good Will-Hinckley as it appeared shortly after completion in the mid 1930s.
About This Item
- Title: Sunset Entrance to the Continental Trail, Fairfield, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.6 cm x 13.7 cm
- Local Code: 2002.29.382
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley (Hinckley, Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine--Fairfield
- Continental Trail
- Continental Trail Entrance
- Continental Trail Sunset Entrance
- Entrance Continental Trail
- Good Will
- Good Will-Hinckley
- Hiking Trail
- Sunset Entrance
- Sunset Entrance Continental Trail
- Walking Trail
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.