Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Frederic W. Freeman, who used the pseudonym "W. Ourcadie," drew this cartoon supporting woman suffrage in about 1915.
About This Item
- Title: Suffrage cartoon, ca. 1915
- Creator: Frederic W. Freeman
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1876, Box 3/2
- Collection: Florence Brooks Whitehouse papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cartoons (Commentary)
- Freeman, Frederic William
- Women's rights--Maine
- Women's suffrage--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.