Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Club House at 509 Forest Avenue in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Joseph R. Rollins et als in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Loyal Realty Company. Listed as KKK Clubhouse.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 509 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Joseph R. Rollins et als
- Use: Club House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 127A Lot 1 Book 36 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Secret societies--Maine
- Ku Klux Klan (1915-) (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.