Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 54514
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mercantile at 351-353 Forest Avenue in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Frank W. Sparrow in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 351-353 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Frank W. Sparrow
- Use: Mercantile
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 112D Lot 6 Book 35 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.