Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Oil House at 343-349 Forest Avenue in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Miles B. Mank Motor Car Company in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Oakleigh Road.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 343-349 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Miles B. Mank Motor Car Company
- Use: Oil House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 112D Lot 4 Book 35 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Business enterprises--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.