Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Company A 1st Regiment Portland Light Infantry, organized June 6, 1804. The names Greene and P.S.I. Inch are written on the photograph as well as musical notation. Similar to another photograph listing this as the Augusta muster in ca. 1892.
About This Item
- Title: Company A, 1st Regiment, Augusta, ca. 1892
- Creation Date: circa 1892
- Subject Date: circa 1892
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 1--Civil War
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Group portraits
- Maine. Volunteer Militia. Portland Light Infantry--Photographs
- Portland (Me.)--History, Military
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.