Contributed by Presque Isle Historical Society
Presque Isle to Boston Excursion
Emery Skillin describes Bangor and Aroostook Railroad passenger excursions from Presque Isle to Boston in 1952.
This description was given on an oral history interview on February 27, 2008, taken by Brian Sipe.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad excursions, 1952
- Creator: Emery Skillin
- Creation Date: 2008-02-27
- Subject Date: circa 1952
- Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Boston, Suffolk County, MA
- Media: MP3
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Transportation--Maine--Presque Isle
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Presque Isle (Me.)--Personal narratives
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Historical Society
PO Box 285, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.