Contributed by Frank Trask through Hubbard Free Library
Employees of the Hallowell Steam and Boom Co. pose for a group portrait on the shores of the Kennebec River
where the booms of logs were located.
About This Item
- Title: Hallowell Steam and Boom Co., Hallowell, ca. 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Location: Hallowell, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: CP002034
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Hallowell
- Log driving--Maine
- Kennebec River (Me.)
- Booms (Log transportation)--Maine--Hallowell
- Group portraits
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.