Contributed by Frank Trask through Hubbard Free Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Hall-Dale High School.
Water Street housed many important businesses. H.P. Clearwater's pharmacy eventually became a successful mail order patent medicine business. Hayes Bakery operated into the mid-20th century.
About This Item
- Title: Water Street, Hallowell, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: CP002042
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Hallowell
- Mail-order business--Maine--Hallowell
- Patent medicines--Maine
- Clearwater Medicine Company
- Water Street (Hallowell, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.