Contributed by Frank Trask through Hubbard Free Library
Multiple teams of horses preparing to haul a slab of granite south on Water Street near the intersection of Water Street and Central Street. Granite Wharf was located on Temple Street and Water Streets.
About This Item
- Title: Hallowell Granite Works, Water Street, Hallowell, 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 10.5 cm
- Local Code: CP002041
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hallowell Granite Works
- Granite industry and trade--Maine--Hallowell
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Hallowell
- Horse teams--Maine--Hallowell
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.