Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The St. John Valley resides along the Bangor & Aroostook Railroad Line. This photograph was taken near the turn of the twentieth century to document the building of that line.
About This Item
- Title: St. John Valley, Van Buren
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Van Buren
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 436, Box 1/32
- Collection: J. Emmons Lancaster glass plate negatives collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- St. John River (Me. and N.B.)--Photographs
- Van Buren (Me.)--Photographs
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad--Photographs
- Railroads--Maine--Van Buren
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.