Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office & Telephone Exchange at 41-47 Forest Avenue in Downtown, Portland, was owned by New England Telephone Company in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 41-47 Forest Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: New England Telephone Company
- Use: Office & Telephone Exchange
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print; ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37A Lot 10 Book 35 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.