Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A postcard showing the casino at Underwood Spring Park in Falmouth. The casino was built in 1899 by a subsidiary of the Portland and Yarmouth Electric Railway. It burned down in the summer of 1907.
About This Item
- Title: The casino at Underwood Spring Park, Falmouth, 1907
- Creation Date: 1907
- Subject Date: 1907
- Location: Falmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-26-35
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Portland Railroad Company
- Underwood Springs Casino (Portland, Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine--Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.