Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Trolley stop at Merrymeeting Park in Brunswick. The two open cars with railroad roofs were manufactured by Briggs in 1899. The park and cars were owned by the Lewiston, Brunswick, & Bath Street Railway.
About This Item
- Title: Merrymeeting Park trolley stop, Brunswick, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 2009/2-20-77
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Maine Trolley Album Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Merrymeeting Park (Brunswick, Me.)
- Amusement parks--Maine--Brunswick
- Electric railroads--Maine
- Lewiston, Brunswick & Bath Street Railway
- Railroad stations--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.